The content of this web site is provided for information purposes only. No claim is made as to the accuracy or authenticity of the content of the web site. Callier's Meats and Deli does not accept any liability to any person for the information or advice (or the use of such information or advice) which is provided on this web site or incorporated into it by reference. The information on this web site is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content.
All logo's and reference to the Callier's Meats and Deli is owned by the Callier's Meats and Deli itself. Callier's Meats and Deli are only authorised to use these logos and the name unless agreed through Callier's Meats and Deli itself.
Callier's Meats and Deli reserves the right to change or modify any information contained herein without any prior notice.
1. "These items are cooked to order and may be served raw or undercooked. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase the risk of foodborne illness."
2. "Our store offers products with peanuts, tree nuts, soy, milk, eggs and wheat. While we take steps to minimize the risk of cross contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products are safe to consumer for people with peanut, tree nut, soy, milk, egg or wheat allergies."
3. "CAUTION: Our coffee contains caffeine. Limit caffeine products to avoid nervousness, sleeplessness, and occasional rapid heartbeat. You may experience a Niacin Flush (hot feeling, skin redness) that lasts a few minutes. This is caused by increased blood flow near the skin."
You can access Callier's Meats and Deli home page and browse our web site anonymously, without disclosing your personal information.
Collection of Personal Data
Callier's Meats and Deli web site does not collect or record personal information, other than information you choose to provide through our enquiries e-mail.
Email addresses and any other contact details you provide will not be added to a mailing list without your consent.
Collection of Visit Data
The following non-personal information is automatically recorded by this site's web server for statistical and system administration purposes only:
- Your server IP address
- Your top level domain name (e.g. .com, .au, .gov)
- The country you are visiting our site from
- The date and the time of your visit to the site
- The pages you accessed and any files downloaded
- The address of the last site you visited
- Your operating system
- The type of browser you are using
We will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent, unless we are required or authorised to do so by law or other regulation. In the event of an investigation into suspected unlawful or improper activity, a law enforcement agency or government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect the web server's records (eg. in relation to hacking or abusive messages).